Our client is a world leader in security software and hardware solution industry. The HQ in the Netherlands is looking after the entire technical, sales, supply, business and development in Western Europe area.
• Prepare the quarterly video production planning and manage the video production budget
• Coordinate the video production across a range of production types (product & technology presentation, live events, case studies, corporate videos…)
• Edit the video script and storyboard out of product presentations and other articles, ensuring that all elements conform to the product’s unique selling point
• Coordinate and execute video projects from concept to delivery.
• Collect high-quality footages from R&D, partners & events
• Coordinate projects with outside creative agencies and production companies.
• Plan & produce video content for online advertising & social media
• Maintain corporate’s YouTube account
• Competitive benchmark and develop new video resources
• Transfer video data to stakeholders
• Assist at film shoots/live events when it’s needed
• Extensive experience as a video producer in a B2B environment.
• Extensive experience in a deadline-driven video production environment, preferably in a creative agency or production company.
• Ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling video content.
• Desire and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology, and roles.
• Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, in Broadcast, Media or Production education.
• Able to work closely with a variety of team members that includes R&D, sales, product managers, editor, designers, PR officers
• Outgoing and enthusiastic and curious for new technologies.
• A Team player, able to work cross-functional in a multi-cultural environment.
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply, please fill in:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]