Location: UC Davis, Sacramento C
Our Client is an innovative bio-technology company (pre-IPO phase) currently undergoing massive global expansion. Currently operations span North America, Europe and Asia and its revolutionary Generic sequencing and diagnostic products have reached customers in 40 countries, for a broad range of industry applications.
- Manage overall laboratory process
- Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality and troubleshooting procedures, and ensuring staff compliance
- Assess and evaluate new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives, preparing proposals, and monitoring progress.
- Monthly review all laboratory departments’ quality control, preventive maintenance, analyses reportable ranges, reference ranges, proficiency testing, and policies and procedures and verifies they have been reviewed and action documented
- Assesses the staff’s competence and compliance to policies of the laboratory
- Works closely with international and national stakeholders in various scientific projects
- Sufficient knowledge about NGS related testing and research activities
- Knowledge about NGS related products and equipment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Able to communicate with various individuals both inside and outside the organization; and able to understand and create reports/presentations/proposals.
- Valid working permit in US
- Strong communication and project management skill
- Possesses strong leadership skills including the willingness to pursue roles with increasing levels of accountability, coaching, teaching, inspiring, forging alliances, and collaborating to negotiate resolution to issues.
- Proficient with computer systems including but not limited to MS Office.
For any question, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]