Our client is established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with a top international electronics company. Our client sells LCD displays worldwide and uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. Our client serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams, our client works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
- Prepare background information to support sales forecasting;
- Work with sales, marketing and product managers to integrate market intelligence into the forecast, while taking supply lead times and constraints inherent to the business into account;
- Work side by side with product managers from product phase-in to phase-out;
- Lead weekly S&OP to monitor the sales progress for business reviews and tackle supply issues;
- Allocate stock per country and per product, based on rules and business priority;
- Coordinate with order desk team in handling urgent cases and exceptions to maximize customers satisfaction;
- Assist logistics department to smooth inbound and outbound scheduling and priorities;
- Identify and lead the implementation of opportunities to keep healthy stock levels, improve product availability, reduce stock aging, and enhance forecast accuracy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/SCM or has reached this level through comparable training or experience;
- 3+ years experience in a demand planning function;
- Experience in consumer electronics is a plus;
- Reliable and accurate;
- Solid communication skills;
- Hands on mentality and operational focus;
- Strong MS Excel skills and SAP experience;
- Good team player.
- Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus