Our client is a listed world leader in providing telecommunication network, devices and enterprise technology solutions to corporate clients and retail consumers. Now our client is committed to further expand their business in Belgium and with their footprint reaching all over the Europe.
- Assist on the ICT market development, to establish and develop relationships with customers.
- Responsible for customer requirements and market information collection, analysis, feedback and follow-up.
- Assist on planning and promoting the marketing, capture opportunities of new project.
- Good coordination with internal project team members to obtain project orders.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications, or Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science, or Business Management, or Economics.
- Native Flemish speaker, plus advanced skills in French and English, good at describing in accurate and simple words.
- With valid driving licenses in Benelux region. Working hours is flexible and can accept short business trip out of EU sometimes.
- Strong motivation to complete a ICT project.
- Good at MS(WORD/PPT), good at editing and compiling articles.
- Honest, enthusiastic, learning quickly, passionate.
For any question, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]