Our client is an innovative technology business currently undergoing massive global expansion. Current operations span North America, Europe and Asia, and its revolutionary products have reached customers in over 100 countries in a broad range of applications. The company is now looking to expand their producer team and looking for a new role with extensive knowledge.
- Coordinate the use of internal and external resources (talent, freelancers, equipment, fixers, crew, etc).
- Manage and monitor budgets for video productions.
- Organize shooting schedules with strong attention to detail.
- Manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
- Must follow up with directors, editors, other departments, and outside vendors to make sure projects are delivered on time and at a high quality.
- Concept, research, & source original video productions.
- Travel to remote locations as field producer.
- At least 7 years of experience as a producer at an agency, production company, or multinational company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes for video production.
- Proven track record in fast paced environments.
- Proactive approach to new creative opportunities.
- Computer Skills: Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Word.
- Impressive communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to their work.
- A network of production companies and crew worldwide.
- Can produce a shoot anywhere in the world.
- Mandarin language skills a strong advantage.
Contact Ms. Serena Wang, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]