Our client is a listed world leader in providing telecommunication network, devices and enterprise technology solutions to corporate clients and retail consumers. Now our client is committed to further expand their business in Belgium and with their footprint reaching all over the Europe.
As a PR specialist, we expect you can:
- Develop marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- 3 years or more experience in public relations is required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English and French or Dutch
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
For any question, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]