About: Our client is a leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge second generation sequencing and bioinformatics expertise and one of the largest sequencing capacities in the world. Our client has achieved rapid growth and industry recognition by working in partnership with diverse healthcare, educational and research institutions to realize the unlimited potential of the rapidly evolving world of genomics. Headquartered in Beijing with branches in Hong Kong, the U.S. and U.K., our client is looking for talents with strong sales and NGS knowledge to join the team!
The oversea technical support will communicate with sales or customers to provide customized solutions and help sales to achieve given sales plan. He/she should collect and report marketing information of given region and will also work closely with other teams within the company. May have meeting attendant occasionally.
– MS degree or advanced degree in life science or medical relevant;
– Proficiency in English, overseas study or working experience is preferred;
– Studied genetics, molecular biology, genetic engineering etc., have experience in molecular biology experiments;
– Strong communication and presentation skills, quick learner;
– Able to bear pressure;
– Proficiency in office software.
For any question, please contact via email: email@example.com
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]