Our client is a leading sharing economy company. By combining creative business model with today’s IoT (Internet of Things) technology, the company is growing fast in various countries and helping customers to improve the quality of their life.
As German Operation Manager, you will be managing the teams responsible for ensuring bikes are always in the optimum locations, to maximise usage and customer satisfaction. This will involve getting to know the local environment, understanding usage patterns through demand analysis, and ensuring the bikes are serviced to the highest standards expected of the general public.
The operations manager will be the main point of contact for the regional government officials and Transport Authorities and will chair regular meetings with government points of contact. The operations manager will also assist in the day to day running of the scheme. You will report to the German General Manager and work together to make the user’s experience as loved in the Germany as it is in Asia.
- You will cultivate positive relationships with key stakeholders in each geographical area maintained
- You are accountable for the overall strategy for operations
- You will be responsible for defining the operational processes and procedures
- You will manage and grow a team of distribution and maintenance engineers to produce consistently excellent results
- You will drive a young and growing team through organised and professional co-ordination as a manager, whilst being unafraid to get your hands dirty
- You will ensure all new recruits are trained in line with operational procedures
- You will represent the company and aid the General Manager in the company’s German expansion, as part of the core team
- 2+ years in a logistics role – with a transportation angle being advantageous·
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience·
- An ability to work under pressure in an organised way, and bring calm to chaos·
- You must be comfortable with communicating to stakeholders at all levels·
- You have proven experience managing and growing a team
- You have an excellent track record of building relationships and negotiating competing priorities among partners
For any question, please contact via email: email@example.com
To apply this position: