Our client is a fast growing start-up, just finished a new round of 2M EUR funding. HQ in Amsterdam and expanding to other countries this year. The client is in mobility and mobile application industry.
You will have a crucial role in the team, together with our technology team you will be working on all of the core services of the system, which means you will be responsible for client’s infrastructure expansion and optimization. You will work on the cloud infrastructure and help set out the vision for our services. Next to the hardcore stuff, you will also be able to work IoT/M2M platform, client’s proprietary hardware unit, and many more new developments.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an operations engineer
- Creative and forward thinking personality
- Knowledge of AWS and cloud hosting infrastructure
- Knowledge of database administration, maintenance and indexing optimization
- Knowledge of VPN infrastructure is a plus
- Ability to scaling up the infrastructure to facilitate international expansion
- Good communication skills
- You want to be part of this journey and make a difference
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang email@example.com
to apply, please fill in:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]