Our Client is a fully station-less bike-sharing company headquartered in China. Now they are expanding to Europe and actively look for operation manager in pan-Europe.
As an Operation Manager, you will be managing our Client’s teams responsible for ensuring bikes are always in the optimum locations, to maximize usage and customer satisfaction. This will involve getting to know the local environment, understanding usage patterns through demand analysis, and ensuring the bikes are serviced to the highest standards expected of the general public.
The operation manager will be the main point of contact for the regional government officials and Transport Authorities, and will chair regular meetings with government points of contact. The operations manager will also assist in the day to day running of the scheme. You will report to the global VP and work together to make the bike-sharing experience as loved in the US as it is in Asia.
- You will cultivate positive relationships with key stakeholders in each geographical area maintained·
- You are accountable for the overall strategy for operations ·
- You will be responsible for defining the operational processes and procedures·
- You will manage and grow a team of distribution and maintenance engineers to produce consistently excellent results ·
- You will drive a young and growing team through organised and professional co-ordination as a manager, whilst being unafraid to get your hands dirty ·
- You will ensure all new recruits are trained in line with operational procedures·
- You will represent our client and aid the GM in the company’s expansion, as part of the core team
- 2+ years in a logistics role – with a transportation angle being advantageous·
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience·
- An ability to work under pressure in an organised way, and bring calm to chaos·
- You must be comfortable with communicating to stakeholders at all levels·
- You have proven experience managing and growing a team
- You have an excellent track record of building relationships and negotiating competing priorities among partners
- You will need to juggle multiple projects in a continuously moving environment.
- Competitive benefit programs
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re offering an innovative and environmental friendly choice for urban commuters.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
If this is what you want, send your CV to email@example.com. And if you have any problem, feel free to send her your questions.