About: Our client is a global provider of SOHO and SMB networking products and the world’s leading supplier of WLAN products, with products available in more than 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R & D, efficient production and strict quality management, it continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users. Our client is looking for talents with strong sales and technical knowledge to join the team!
Technical Support Professionals are part of the customer support chain for our client’s Dutch team at the line of contact between the organization and its customers to enable the successful operation. The Technical Support Engineer will answer technical questions or solve warranty requests to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support for core partners of the Dutch team;
- Conduct pre-sales activities for SMB products working with sales team;
- Technical problems picking regarding projects, proposals and other business-related issues;
- Analyze and solve technical product-related problems (troubleshooting);
- Support 1st level support, product management, test new products, optimize products;
- Provide technical training to employees, 1st level support and our core partners.
- MBO-4 IT related degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 2 years experience;
- Extensive knowledge of networking products and protocols (eg. Layer 3 switches, enterprise APs, routers, etc.);
- Can troubleshoot quickly and efficiently;
- Controlled English and Dutch well, both spoken and written.
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]