Our client is a world leader in security software and hardware solution industry. The HQ in the Netherlands is looking after the entire technical, sales, supply, business and development in Western Europe area.
• Adaptation of major graphic design requirements.
• Conceptualising & executing product and brand campaigns.
• Designing & producing marketing communications (print and digital) layouts and material.
• Proactively recommending creative communications for marketing purposes.
• Developing internal communication material from posters to emails etc.
• Managing printing service suppliers.
• Reviewing all 3rd party agency materials developed externally and suggesting improvements when needed.
• Supporting team members and assisting all other 3rd party agencies on marketing material related matters.
• Ensure there is a full back up of all finished projects, in such a way as to make them easily accessible to other company staff members at all times.
• Timely delivery of briefs and preparing weekly progress reports.
• Following guidelines, managing the visual assets library and the internal marketing materials book.
• Bachelor degree in Graphic Design/Design related Degree.
• Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience in an in-house creative department or design agency.
• Previous brand work with clients in a new technology industry is preferable.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
• Possess strong conceptual skills, sense of creative, design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
• Ability to execute from conception to production with minimal supervision.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
• Communicate effectively.
• Analytical thinking.
• Planning & organising.
• Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
• Strong creative, organizational, problem solving & time-management skills.
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang email@example.com
to apply, please fill in:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]