Our client is a privately owned European trading company, regarded as one of the world’s largest private trading groups with around 60,000 employees worldwide. To recruit outstanding high potential people early in their careers who can be fast tracked to General Management positions, the company is looking for several positions with internationally mobile people to strengthen its talent pipeline.
Be assigned as a manager to complete specific tasks. When you achieve the target, you will be assigned an international assignment in another country in another business function.
In the first 3 years, you will be rotated in regional departments in China and other business departments in foreign countries. During this period, you will be trained as a leader by conducting various tasks and projects. After the 3 years, once you complete the assignment and pass the final assessment, you will be the regional manager of the newly developed region or the existing region in China.
– An academic degree at Master level or local equivalent, graduated preferably with distinction.
– Additional business courses / training to show the ambition to develop skills and knowledge.
– At least 3 years of post-graduation work experience in sales, operations, and logistics.
– Present performance exceeds requirements.
– Extracurricular activities demonstrating initiative and early leadership experience.
– Excellent spoken and written business English and Chinese.
– International working or education experience is highly appreciated.
You will work with the talents here altogether, providing innovating energy solution to our customers for a cleaner today and future.
One of operation locations within China (e.g. Shanghai, Guangzhou, and other cities in Guangdong) .
Contact Ms. Serena Wang, Email: email@example.com
Apply for this job:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]