Our client assists companies to enter the Chinese online market or to improve the current business results in China. Their clients outsource their Chinese day-to-day online operations, (digital) marketing and customer service to them. They are currently responsible for the performance of several online stores in China, both on Tmall and JingDong. Therefore, we are looking for a driven and experienced e-commerce manager who will be in charge of various store management tasks in their Shanghai HQ.
- Manage communications and represent the stores’ interests with the different platform managers working at Alibaba and Jingdong.
- Manage a team of copywriters, designers and project assistants.
- Work with Management Team (MT) to set targets and create a promotion plan to deliver solid sales. Follow-up execution, evaluate performance based on KPI’s and report.
- Analyze consumer profile, marketing data, market conditions and competitor information
- External call center service monitoring, targeted to resolve customers’ complaints via inbound or outbound calls and service level management, need to handle issue escalation and crisis management on e-commerce platforms.
- Explore new channels and set-up new store on other new marketplaces and platforms.
- You will directly report to the MT both in Shanghai and Holland.
- University degree in communications, marketing, ecommerce, sales or related field.
- Mandarin mother tongue and business fluent English.
- A proven and capable professional who has 3-5 years’ experience in Tmall/e-commerce stores with high volumes, preferably in the consumer goods (food, fashion, retail) industry.
- Solid experience in Tmall and/or JD store operations, including promotions, conversion improvement, Tmall processes, data environment and guidelines.
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Attention to details
- Work independently/autonomously
- Good communication skills (interpersonal and communication skills)
- Strong analytical skills to execute data analysis
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, proactive approach
Contact Ms. Serena Wang, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job: