Our client is a listed world leader in providing telecommunication network, devices and enterprise technology solutions to corporate clients and retail consumers. Now our client is committed to further expand their business in Belgium and with their footprint reaching all over the Europe.
- Develop creative and engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media (e.g. Facebook page, twitter, Linketin) to engage audience for our clients.
- Continuously follow the hottest digital topics in the industry (e.g. AI, machine learning, “big data”) and share your perspectives and insights on that as a thought leader.
- Communicate and maintain relations with mainstream Tech Media in the western world.
- Work closely with our team to develop and coordinate campaigns across multiple channels to drive awareness, thought leadership, engagement and leads.
- Interact with people and organizations online and offline when necessary to promote the campaigns and all kinds of communications going well.
- Stay updated on content and social media field knowledge and always exploring new ways to target and engage our audiences.
Skills / Experience / Requirements
Ideally, the candidate will meet the following requirement:
- Excellent English writing skills – relevant experience in writing marketing/ advertising/ PR copy for online media companies is a plus; journalism preferred; business analysis or technical background e.g. IT, data science, computer science also preferred.
- Having experience in market research or data analysis is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. Preferably speak both Dutch and English.
- Must have a team approach, work well with others and build relationships across all parties (internal teams and clients)
We expect you are someone:
- Motivated–You are enthusiastic, self-driven and fearless. You don’t wait around for other people to tell you what to do and have the initiative to solve problems on your own. You are also performance-driven.
- A team player– You aren’t scared to collaborate across function or region to get the best possible outcome for your content.
- Process driven– You have superior organizational skills, you are efficient.
- Poised– Cool and calm under pressure, enjoy new challenges.
- Open-minded – You are curious and always comfortable learning new things.
- Reliable – Last but not least, we expect you are someone down to earth. You respect the professional ethics and being someone we can rely on.
For any question, please contact: email@example.com
To apply this position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]