Our Client is a fully station-less bike-sharing company headquartered in China. Now they are expanding to Europe and actively looking for a Communication Lead for EU markets based in London.
As a Communications Lead, you will be looking after the entire European markets that our client is operation (and will operate). You are expected to have strong European wise media resources, preferably with a focus in internet industry.
- Manage all communications planning and execution, media relations and events for the region.
- Able to operate independently to evaluate and respond to media inquiries in the region in a timely manner, and provide initial response in the event of issue or crisis situations.
- Able to develop tailored local communications strategy, and implement it from market to market.
- Contribute to shaping and executing global PR strategy, and support global PR initiatives in your regional market.
- Coordinate closely with client’s HQ, and maintain consistent global messaging with local considerations in your market.
- Support local operational / marketing initiatives
- Fluency in English plus one or more of French/Italian/German/Spanish required.
- 5+ years experience as a PR / communication professional in Internet / hi-tech industries.
- Proven solid understanding of local media landscape and solid local (UK)/regional (EU wise) media relations.
- You must be comfortable with communicating to stakeholders at all levels·
- You have proven experience managing and growing a team.
- You are with high EQ and can deal with private and public stakeholders with no problem.
- Competitive benefit programs;
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company;
- The rare opportunity to build a start-up;
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re offering an innovative and environmental friendly choice for urban commuters;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
If this is what you want, send your CV to email@example.com. And if you have any problem, feel free to send her your questions.