Our client is one of the largest trading groups in the Netherlands with product line include food, consumer products and alcohol. We are looking for a Chinese speaking candidate to perform a junior wine trader role in their Amsterdam office.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Strong interest in wine industry.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a commercial and active sales function.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- You are flexible (in terms of working hours due to related time zone(s)).
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
From us, for you
- The position consists of a on the job training period; afterward, you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts.
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.
Contact Ms. Serena Wang, Email: email@example.com
Apply for this job: