Our client is a world leader in e-commerce platform. The HQ is in China, works with over 20,000 brands in total and more than 2,200 of the brands are exclusive online partners. It is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- Create, manage and implement a comprehensive strategy in line with our business needs, maximizing online capability, profitability and consistency.
- Sourcing of competitive Europe products for Chinese online market.
- Responsible for export related tasks including logistic, custom clearance, and product verifications.
- Developing successful online launching campaigns using company’s market leading e-business platform
- 5+ years working experience, including merchandise, sales, retail or e-business related field.
- Highly adaptable to constant market changing environment.
- Strong market knowledge and sensitivity for Europe
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid management skill, be able to lead and train new members of the team
- Proven experience and knowledge in sales & marketing, business development, project management, investment and office management.
- Possess commercial awareness and demonstrate business acumen
- Possess rich resource in Europe market and strong knowledge of the local business for cosmetic, maternal and baby product, homecare, ready to wear, shoes, bags, accessories etc. product.
- Wide and strong relationship with local government units, familiar with cross-border business process and policy
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Quick learner, self-motivated, strong resistance to compression
- Proficiency in local language
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang email@example.com
to apply, please fill in:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]