Our client is a global leading Fintech company provide advanced technical solution to banking, insurance and financial institutions in boosting user experience. We are looking for Mid-career professionals can grow their career into senior/director level roles in business development and/or sales. As Business Development Sr. Manager in Sales team in Amsterdam, you will have significant impact on our growth and success. You will report to the Regional Sales Director and work alongside Inside Sales Representatives.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for creating new opportunities with our existing customer base, as well as developing and converting new opportunities into successful and happy customers. The work is achieved in close cooperation with the marketing team, the pre-sales team, as well as the professional services organization. Also, this role will involve working in close cooperation with our partner base in the region.
- Manage day-to-day business relationship between the company and (potential) customers. Communicate consistently with customers throughout the contract life cycle, escalating important issues where needed to support business development, partner management and sales management.
- Work closely with alliance management and sales management to ensure customer closing in the region.
- Develop new relationships in the region.
- Nurture relationships with potential opportunities in the region.
- Cultivate future projects and identify new opportunities in existing client base.
- Maintain relationships with partners in the region.
- Support strategy and pipeline management with Regional Business Development Managers and involve partner capabilities prior to deals signed.
- Facilitate partner and sales team alignment, target account nomination and opportunity planning to drive joint license and service (partner) wins. Achieve license and service targets as agreed.
- Help customers in selecting right Professional Service Partnerships on the company’s Digital Banking Platform.
- Identify delivery and competence needs, and align with partners and the company’s Professional Services.
- Track status of sales cycles and implementation projects of partners’ (prospective) customers.
- Bachelor or University degree, and looking forward to pursuing a career with an international company.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience (mid-career).
- Background in web/marketing agency and/or enterprise software.
- Smart: ability to understand customer business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels (sales management, delivery leads and senior/executive management).
- Demonstrable success in managing executive relationships with partners and/or customers.
- Ability to influence sales, pre-sales and delivery teams based on partner insights.
- Digital-minded and tech-savvy.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems.
- Understanding of the value of digital and omni-channel.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills, verbal and written both in English and Japanese.
- Ability to set clear targets and development plans. Set objectives to achieve those targets.
After a period of introduction and getting acquainted with the company, the products and services set as well as the industry, this role will require travel in the region.
For any question, please contact: Ms. Serena Wang firstname.lastname@example.org
to apply, please fill in:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]