Our client is a professional and flexible organization paying great attention to personal contact and sustainable clients’ relationship. There is an informal and good atmosphere in the office, which makes our clients and employees feel comfortable and at ease. The client’s team is young and international. The company stimulates and supports personal and professional developments of our employees as they are our most important assets.
To strengthen their salary administration team, they are looking for a driven all-round payroll specialist with minimum 2 years relevant work experience (Payroll and/or HR and/or Finance & Accounting).
- Together with two other colleagues, you provide the payroll administration for our SME clients
- You comply with relevant laws and regulations in the area of payroll administration
- You sustain contacts with suppliers and clients in answering payroll/time tracking issues and queries raised by clients
- You are responsible for processing payroll/time tracking transactions and managing financial administration
- Perform general bookkeeping and tax administrative tasks when needed (act as a backup)
- We are looking for a candidate with a financial education at MBO/HBO level
- Praktijkdiploma Loonadministratie (PDL) is a pré
- 2-5 years payroll service experience
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral, in Dutch and English, and Mandarin is a plus.
- You are accurate, stress-proof, customer-oriented and taking ownership and accountability (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Furthermore, an ability to independently perform tasks and knowledge and affiliation with SME clients are highly appreciated.
For any question, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org